Monday 25 May 2015

Bank Holiday Video Catch Up

There's nothing better than having a day off from work - thank god for Bank Holidays! Get your coffee, plop back into and spend the lazy morning catching up on videos. At your pace.

Here are some of my favorite videos that you should check out:

* I love when people do What's In My Bag so it's no surprise that I loved Fleur De Force's hybrid video - combining travel essentials and an updated What's In My Carry On? for us (can we talk about how GORGEOUS her Aspinal of London bag is? I die!)

* Love me a good tag and Amelia's makeup is super flawless as per usual.

* You know that kid from Smart Guy and Baby Daddy? Who is also the brother of the famous twins, Tia and Tamera Mowry? Well...Tahj Mowry has created a dope and fresh new sound with his music. Flirt is worth checking out.

* I wasn't the biggest fan of James Corden in Into the Woods but this Carpool KaAraoke with Jennifer Hudson is one of my favorites. You can just still they are having so much fun - I dare you not to sing a long!

* Favorite Vogue series, 73 Questions With (name the celebrity). My favorite ones thus far are with Blake Lively, Sarah Jessica Parker and Reese Witherspoon.

* To get you in the summer mood, Style By Charlie latest holiday look book has me envious of her Primark clothes collection.

* Essie Button's latest vlog is one of my favorites and one of her best! 

* And finally, an oldie but a goodie with Ryan Gosling.

Any good videos worth watching on YouTube?

xo
Ksenya

1 comment:

  1. Love that Essie Button video. She's the best. She's so funny. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete